Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A prayer for Chile...

Lord, I would like to THANK YOU because today I woke up, and I knew where my loved ones were. Because my house is safe, and because today I am not crying because my children, my husband, my parents, my brother or my sister, need to be rescued from under a pile of debris or concrete...
THANK YOU because this morning I drank a glass of water, I saw my children sleeping safely in their rooms, or because this morning I am not planning a funeral...
THANK YOU because I am alive and have a voice to pray for the people in Chile...
Lord, I pray to you, the one who can make possible the impossible, the one who can transform the darkness into light... Please, give those mothers strength, open those streets so help can reach them, and they can have access to food and water, and doctors, nurses and medicine, everything they so badly need...
To all those that are grieving, give them peace, hope and courage to continue. Protect those children who lost their homes.
Here, we are really blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment